Great Company

Former Employee - Sales Repersenitive  in  Commerce Township, MI
Former Employee - Sales Repersenitive in Commerce Township, MI

I worked at Nuspire Networks

Pros

Very comfortable team atmosphere. The staff is very competent, at most places I have worked there are a few people on the ball and a mass of useless fools, at Nuspire every person seems to be on top of things. Sure you might not get along with some people but if you need something each person there is driven and very skilled, willing to take time to help you. Everyone seems to really care, that’s not common. As a Sales Rep it help to have total confidence that we would deliver for the customer and I was never let down. The management staff is some of the most intelligent and driven people I have worked for; there is lots of opportunity to grow and learn, if circumstances would permit, I would work for Nuspire again.

Cons

Nuspire is a Growing company, and that means you work alot and I mean alot. The management tries to soften the blow by creating a great culture with events and team building, but bottom line if you are not a person with a strong work ethic you will not survive at Nuspire, most likely you will be let go, quickly and unceremoniously.

My advice to management is to keep it up, possibly provide more vacation time in the first year for new employees; however Nuspire is one of the only bright spots in the dark cloud that is Michigan these days and I hope they can keep it going and keep creating new jobs for the state.

Other Reviews for Nuspire Networks

Awsome Place to Work

Former Employee - Engineer  in  Walled Lake, MI
    Former Employee - Engineer in Walled Lake, MI

I worked at Nuspire Networks

Pros

If you are a techy person, you will love Nuspire. I learned more in a week and nuspire then in 4 years fo college. while all my friends where getting pay reductions in 2009, I got a rasie. Very professional and high energy work place.

Cons

there national and international jobs for the company right now are all/mostly sales, when I needed to move there are no options but to leave the company.

build offices Globaly and nationally as fast as possible. there is not reason to run everything from Michigan. adding Network Operations Centers in diffrent time zones would help since all the customers are all over the globe, that way there would be no need for 3 shifts in Michigan.

Valuable experience. Learned a lot about myself and the industry.

I worked at Nuspire Networks

Pros

Overall it is a good company for someone just starting out. I highly advise newcomers to the industry to consider working here.

Small company
    Employee functions
    Growth in the industry

Cons

While I advise people to consider working here, keep in mind it likely won't be for the long term. There's a good 'ol boys clique in upper management that will utlitmately be to the peril of the company.

Cliques in management
    Be careful. Some of the "leaders" are very two-faced.
    Micromanagement
    Over the top time tracking (to the minute)

Be careful with all the "buddies" in management. Other employees do see this and it will utlimately hinder the future growth and success that would otherwise be possible.

There are newer employer reviews for Nuspire Networks.

Worked for Nuspire Networks? Contribute to the Community!