Nutanix

www.nutanix.com
There are newer employer reviews for Nutanix

Endless opportunities

I have been working at Nutanix full-time (less than an year)

Pros

You'll be surrounded by brilliant people who are dedicated to the group's success. Lots of autonomy. The company is very focused but within that focus there are always opportunities to jump in and really make a difference.

Cons

Things are so busy around here that you'll find yourself neglecting personal development. Not that the opportunities aren't there.

Keep the focus. Don't let us lose the small company culture.

54 Other Employee Reviews for Nutanix (View Most Recent)

Awesome company, Awesome product, Becoming Corporate

Current Employee - Systems Reliability Engineer in Research Triangle Park, NC
    Current Employee - Systems Reliability Engineer in Research Triangle Park, NC

I have been working at Nutanix full-time (less than an year)

Pros

It's been eye opening going from working for one of the "tech giants" to a startup like Nutanix. The impact that you feel you make on the company and the product (and the products future) are incredible. The benefits are awesome and the pay is good.

Cons

Rapid development cycle leads to some releases getting pulled or minor bugs in the product. This isn't any different than what I've seen working for huge players in the industry however. Software always contains bugs.

Don't lose the small company culture as you grow. The trend is already starting but we must resist and keep the small company mindset!

Spend more time on QA of the product. We have hit all the major features for the product, now lets make them rock solid.

Top notch talent and top notch company!

Current Employee - SRE
    Current Employee - SRE

I have been working at Nutanix full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Nutanix offers excellent benefits and competitive pay. They hire only the best of the best, which will continue to allow innovation and enable its employees to rapidly grow their skill set. Employees are also given the autonomy of a flexible work schedule. We are expected to get our jobs done, but no one has a set schedule. Great work/life balance.

Cons

The company is still very young and relatively small. This enables Nutanix to rapidly change with the market. Work is very fast paced and there is not as much structure as you would find at a larger competitor. This can be good or bad depending on the type of person.

Keep doing what you are doing. Keep the benefits and lunch perks as is and I think the employees will continue to enjoy working here.

There are newer employer reviews for Nutanix