Nutraceutical

There are newer employer reviews for Nutraceutical

Intern

Former Employee - Intern in Ogden, UT
Former Employee - Intern in Ogden, UT

I worked at Nutraceutical as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Great company with a good business plan. Upper management has a great vision and are very hard workers. They value education a lot.

Cons

Upper management has difficulty relaying vision to warehousers. There are some difficulties getting what asked for from warehouse. Unless you have an MBA there's no chance in moving up.

40 Other Employee Reviews for Nutraceutical (View Most Recent)

It's a great place to work and they treat everyone well.

I have been working at Nutraceutical full-time

Pros

Everyone is on salary and if you are happy with that, then this is a great place to work. Management treats everyone very well.

Cons

Everything has to be run thru everyone in upper management. Let the people in place do their job and less micromanaging. Other than that it's nice

Less micromanaging

Stable Paycheck for the Unambitious

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Nutraceutical full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Work hours are flexible. Relatively generous vacation time. Excellent coworkers. Low stress environment.

Basically, this is a good place to work if you're not at a point in your life where career advancement isn't a priority. You can hang out, have fun, and collect a paycheck. But don't work too hard, because you won't get paid anymore if you do.

Cons

Very little chance of advancement without some relationship to management. No chance of getting a raise. In fact, three years with only one raise and reduced benefits meant I ended up making less than when I started, despite steady increases in profits from the division I was a part of.

Without better pay and opportunities to advance, talented employees will continue to leave.

There are newer employer reviews for Nutraceutical