Nutrisystem

www.nutrisystem.com

Long time employee, very satisfied

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Fort Washington, PA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Washington, PA

I have been working at Nutrisystem full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Value of company; Product provides a great service; Business Casual environment; Great team of people. Great company benefits- Gym, etc. Flexible work hours for all non call center employees.

Cons

Negativity is cancerous, but a majority of people are very satisfied. The negative people generally are not taking control of their career. Nutrisystem is a great company to work for if you work hard and go above and beyond.

Other Reviews for Nutrisystem

I'm beyond upset that I took this job!!

Current Employee - Weight Loss Counselor  in  Fort Washington, PA
    Current Employee - Weight Loss Counselor in Fort Washington, PA

I have been working at Nutrisystem full-time for less than a year

Pros

My coworkers are really nice. A steady pay check. But the money could be double and it's not worth it. The pay is just "OK".

Cons

We were lied to about what the job was/is. We are not helping people on the phone. We are being forced to sell products to unhappy clients. And unhappy clients don't want to buy more food. But if we don't meet our marks each week we could be fired. And the company's stock has been going down hill for years. Maybe if they didn't make everyone working there feel over worked people would care more about thier jobs. Instead people are just leaving or waiting to be fired. I've never been in such a toxic place. I have a job interview coming up. I would tell everyone to not waste your time and look else where. No one is happy here. Read the reviews!! I wish I had before all this.

Last time I checked everyone that works there is in thier 20's and up. No kids work there. So why treat us like children? Why follow us to the bathroom to see if that's where we are going? I've never been treated like this in my life. Treat people with respect, and you get respect back. It's really simple.

A good experience if you make it one

Current Employee - Weight Loss Counselor  in  Fort Washington, PA
    Current Employee - Weight Loss Counselor in Fort Washington, PA

I have been working at Nutrisystem full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Very good pay, benefits, well kept office building, nice cafeteria and gym, counseling is an inherently rewarding position IF performed well, friendly coworkers, great product, free coffee. If you don't look for the negative, you will enjoy your time here.

Cons

Sometimes overly strict attendance policy, counselors sometimes need to perform the duties of the customer service department, job can be monotonous, recent software changes have not been successful, computers use Windows XP and often have minor problems

I have no problems with the management in my department. If a weight loss counselor does their job well, they will not be micromanaged.

There are newer employer reviews for Nutrisystem.

Worked for Nutrisystem? Contribute to the Community!