There are newer employer reviews for NxStage

Outstandin

I have been working at NxStage full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The people at NxStage are great. I have never worked with a more passionate group of people. The culture is very positive and the senior management does a great job of describing their vision.

Cons

The office is in Lawrence, MA and the open spaces where the cubes are is loud.

Keep the family feel. Keep pushing forward. We have a great therapy and I am confident that we will make HHD grow.

14 Other Employee Reviews for NxStage (View Most Recent)

OK to work for...

Current Employee - Analyst in Lawrence, MA
    Current Employee - Analyst in Lawrence, MA

I have been working at NxStage full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

nice office, decent pay, most employees can work with, ok culture, novel product line, great to see patients benefiting from equipment...

Cons

very reactive vs. proactive. A lot of "we need this today" at 4:49PM. Competition coming to market- job stability over next few years is uncertain. Stifled by some management that are stuck in outdated ways of doing business.

stop talking so much and start listening to employees - they are your best resource!

Challenging job surrounded by hard working, passionate employees.

Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Lawrence, MA
    Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Lawrence, MA

I have been working at NxStage full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

NxStage is an exciting company to work for, lead be great management and an incredible CEO. Work is challenging and employees share a good work/life balance. Co-workers are talented with no dead weight. 10 people accomplish tasks at NxStage that require 20 people at most companies. People are passionate and always focused on improving processes and the products,

Cons

Located in Lawrence, MA. Business segments spread out over 5 floors reducing face time with other employees.

Don't stop valuing your employees and showing them your appreciation for what they accomplish. Especially those that have shown commitment to NxStage for many years. They have a wealth of knowledge and history that is hard to replace and they keep the NxStage engine finely tuned.

There are newer employer reviews for NxStage