NxStage
www.nxstage.com Lawrence, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Working at NxStage was fulfilling from a financial and social aspect.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsCompany provides a service that has an amazing impact on on improving the quality of life for the dialysis patients that use it. Extremely rewarding to see the positive change it can make.

ConsDid not believe the company was making the right long term commercial decisions. It is an R&D company and struggles with optimizing the commercial opportunity.

Great company in theory, bloated and lacking true leadership in practice

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Lawrence, MA

I worked at NxStage full-time for more than a year

Pros: Relatively flexible hours, good pay, beautiful facility, good effort in… Cons: Complacent engineering management, no true direction or project management leaves engineers and… Advice to Senior Management: Just because someone has been at the company since the beginning doesn't make them a good manager.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Rewarding place to work.

Analyst (Former Employee)
    Lawrence, MA

I worked at NxStage full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Comfortable environment, new office, friendly people, good benefits. A… Cons: Most co-workers are great and work as a team although there are a few that try… Advice to Senior Management: Get more involved with what is going on in the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on NxStage.

Worked for NxStage? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NxStage reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NxStage CEO Jeff Burbank. All reviews posted anonymously by NxStage employees.