O'Brien's Oyster Bar & Restaurant

www.obriensoysterbar.com
  www.obriensoysterbar.com
There are newer employer reviews for O'Brien's Oyster Bar & Restaurant

It is a fun place to work, but the owner doesn't care at all about his employees

Current Employee - Bouncer in Annapolis, MD
Current Employee - Bouncer in Annapolis, MD

I have been working at O'Brien's Oyster Bar & Restaurant

Pros

The GM is incredible
Easy job

Cons

The atmosphere sucks. It's not a place I would like to go to.
They consistently mess up my pay. There was a 6 month period where they didn't pay me.

This is advice to the owner. He needs to care about his employees a little bit. He is just trying to screw his people over to get the most money.

2 Other Employee Reviews for O'Brien's Oyster Bar & Restaurant (View Most Recent)

Food is mediocre, customer base is unpredictable. Overall fun to place to work though.

Former Employee - Server in Annapolis, MD
    Former Employee - Server in Annapolis, MD

I worked at O'Brien's Oyster Bar & Restaurant part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great coworkers and managers. Everyone gets along and it was a fun place to come to work! Great location and exciting in the summer time.

Cons

The food is mediocre, and the cooks can be very difficult to work with. They would give you a lot of trouble over making any alterations to food, isn't that part of a cook's job?? Also, because of the MANY different and confusing (sometimes conflicting) menus, your income varies.

Focus on the little details, like enforcing your staff to keep wine glasses on the table polished at all times. Customers have left due to this and it is an easy thing to fix.

There are newer employer reviews for O'Brien's Oyster Bar & Restaurant