O'Reilly Auto Parts

www.oreillyauto.com
  www.oreillyauto.com
There are newer employer reviews for O'Reilly Auto Parts

Very positive. Hired as RSS, promoted to ASM in 4 months, promoted to SM 1 year 4 months after that.

Current Employee - Store Manager in Oxford, AL
Current Employee - Store Manager in Oxford, AL

I have been working at O'Reilly Auto Parts full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Only Auto parts Company that I know of that would rather promote from within as opposed to hiring outside people when qualified people are available. Senior Management does not give the impression that they think they are any better than any team member. As far as I know, Senior Management started with the Company as Team Members and through hard work and dedication, have moved their way up the ladder. Best Company I have ever worked for. I have worked for the Nations largest Automotive Retailer in fixed operations.

Cons

Sometimes the hours at the store can get long, but all Store Managers should know what is expected when they accept the job. I was well informed before I too the position.

390 Other Employee Reviews for O'Reilly Auto Parts (View Most Recent)

Work and knowledge not worth the pay.

Current Employee - Parts Specialist in Corpus Christi, TX
    Current Employee - Parts Specialist in Corpus Christi, TX

I have been working at O'Reilly Auto Parts part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great starting job to learn a lot about automobiles and equipment.

Cons

Low pay for the amount of work and the knowledge given out. Making 20,000 dollars a month for the company and only getting 8 dollars an hour.

Pay more when employees make alot of money.

Morgan hill ca #3522 store.

Current Employee - Store Assistant Manager in Morgan Hill, CA
    Current Employee - Store Assistant Manager in Morgan Hill, CA

I have been working at O'Reilly Auto Parts full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

If you are lazy and want to be on your cell phone almost half your shift and. Leave an hour to half hour early before the end of your shift and you are a big kiss ass.then this is the perfect company to work for it.you can advance big time if you are willing to kiss ass or are become a district manager in a jiffy even with no experience at all (if you count one year as a part time store manager and the other half kissing ass) also helps alot if you have an relative higher up in the corporate office

Cons

A good job if you are willing to do the work with low wages unless you work in a union store the pay is a little better but the health insurance are extremely high. this company made three billions in profits after paying everything from salaries,leases taxes vendors.they claim to have a culture to customer service which is very far from the true company wise in california(except in morgan hill)

Higher up management would not listen to low level employees opinions

There are newer employer reviews for O'Reilly Auto Parts