O'Reilly Auto Parts

www.oreillyauto.com

Awarding and appreciative.

Parts Specialist (Current Employee) Blairsville, GA

ProsKnowledge of parts, and meeting new people are some good reasons to work at O'Reilly's. The best however is feeling like a professional when customers smile.

ConsThe biggest downside of working here is getting paid every two weeks. Another downside of working at a parts store, is sometimes getting blamed for mis-ordered parts.

Advice to Senior ManagementDistrict managers dont need to "push" the lower ranking employees around and try to threaten them of their jobs. Some store managers need additional training in being professional at ALL times. (Store 1406)

i love my job at oreilly and the people i work with

COUNTER SALES (Current Employee) Shreveport, LA

I have been working at O'Reilly Auto Parts

Pros: the people, my co workers and supervisors at 1404 are the greatest!!!!!! we are… Cons: not enough counter help, we need at least two more… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I love working at my store, I enjoy the customers, and admire and respect my team members.

Parts Specialist (Current Employee) Nashville, TN

I have been working at O'Reilly Auto Parts

Pros: I have found that even upper management personel members are easy to talk to , and care about what we "underlings" have to say. I… Cons: The only downside that I can see , is the lack of enough employees on the evening shifts. Our store only has two team members… Advice to Senior Management: I believe that the hiring of more team members per store would help the fatigue, and being overwhelming stress we feel when we are short… More

There are newer reviews on O'Reilly Auto Parts.

Worked for O'Reilly Auto Parts? Contribute to the Community!