OCI
www.overlandcontracting.com Conyers, GA 50 to 149 Employees

Great People, but management and systems are outdated

I have been working at OCI

ProsGreat company to work for. The people are great to work with and you have a lot of variety in the work you do.

ConsCompany is going through growing pains which in itself is a good thing. However with fast growth comes other issues when your systems and processes are outdated.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the strong leadership, but don't lose site of the little things that can add to an employees frustrations.

overland review

Apprentice Electrician (Current Employee)
Fredericksburg, VA

I have been working at OCI full-time for less than a year

Pros: health care, overtime, travel, culture, saftey Cons: alot of spanish speaking individuals Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I work with some of the smartest, respectful, and genuine people. I am proud to be a part of such a great group

Health & Safety Administrative (Current Employee)
Conyers, GA

I have been working at OCI full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great company who really care about their employees Cons: I have nothing negative to say More

There are newer reviews on OCI.

Worked for OCI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at OCI reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for OCI CEO Mike High. All reviews posted anonymously by OCI employees.