OCS Group

www.ocs.co.uk

Shifts were long, and work was repetitive.

Stock Audit Controller (Former Employee) Gillingham, England (UK)

ProsMinimum entry for work, no formal qualifications are needed to apply as a stock audit controller. This allows people from all different walks of life to apply without having to have certain requirements.

ConsThe positions were advertised as being 16 odd hours part time. What they didn't mention is that was for a single shift. The average shift length is around 12 - 18 hours. Work can be unpredictable as well, you may not be given regular shifts.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore honest job advertisment is needed, with regular work for employees, instead of them not being given shifts after the first 5 trials shifts.

Disappointing

Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) Bristol, England (UK)

I worked at OCS Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Large national company with offices all over UK Cons: Over populated with management - under populated with administration hell-bent on 'centralisation' at present - give it… Advice to Senior Management: Management need to consider the consequences of centralisation - customers will leave if… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Enjoyed Working... was a learning environment!

Senior Administrator (Current Employee)

I have been working at OCS Group

Pros: Growing Company so there are opportunities to grow Work Life Balance… Cons: Too big a company on the whole, but far too… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on OCS Group.

Worked for OCS Group? Contribute to the Community!