OHSU
www.ohsu.edu Portland, OR 5000+ Employees

Fun, a lot of autonomy but bureaucratic to a fault

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee)
Portland, OR

ProsDeep Tri-Met discount, autonomy while on the job, great views!

Consunions = merit based work gets trumped by seniority. I love public transit, but if you want to drive and park your car at work, this isn't the place.

Advice to Senior ManagementI know it is hard to run a hospital like a business, but the unions are not doing you any favors when it comes to the retail branches of OHSU.

xray tech

X-ray Tech (Former Employee)

I worked at OHSU

Pros: Pay and benefits are better than most companies in oregon Cons: It is so big that some employees can get lost Advice to Senior Management: be more personable Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great experience, an excellent place to study if you choose the right advisor

Graduate Student (Former Employee)

I worked at OHSU

Pros: Great program director and associate dean who are always available to students; Great location… Cons: Lack of internal collaborations; Journal clubs are not student-oriented; No student career… Advice to Senior Management: Encourage internal communications and collaborations - there are a lot… More
There are newer reviews on OHSU.

Worked for OHSU? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at OHSU reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for OHSU CEO Joseph Robertson Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by OHSU employees.