OHSU

www.ohsu.edu

It is a good place to work.

Postdoctoral Researcher (Former Employee) Portland, OR

ProsThe city is good and very beautiful. The University campus is close to downtown and very convenient for life. The hospital is also very excellent. For people who want to study medical science and want to be doctors, it is a good place to work.

ConsThe university is a medical school. So most of resouces are focusing on medicine science and medical treatment. The biomedical engineering is relatively not strong.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe univeristy is a very good medical schoool.The university could pay some attention to the development of biomedical engineering. For this purpose, it is necessary to recruit some faculty members with related engineering fields, like mechanical engineering.

Great entry point in the medical fields

Lab Assistant (Current Employee) Portland, OR

I have been working at OHSU

Pros: OHSU provides an amazing opportunity to network within the medical field between a wide range of clinical and research… Cons: Lengthy interview periods, poor HR coordination and transportation to work can be… Advice to Senior Management: Develop stronger coordination between departments and a stronger system for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Mostly positive, wish that employees with poor performance would be let go after so many chances of failing to improve.

Registered Nurse (Current Employee) Portland, OR

I have been working at OHSU

Pros: I get to do what I love, get paid pretty… Cons: Benefits are getting cut each year. Advice to Senior Management: She is improving every year, she is on the right… More

There are newer reviews on OHSU.

Worked for OHSU? Contribute to the Community!