OMG
www.omg3d.com Oxford, United Kingdom 150 to 499 Employees

Would not stay here long term

Technology (Former Employee)
New York, NY

ProsFlexible and generous time off for the most part. Some nice/intelligent people. Decent benefits and 401k. Career advance but only if you are very patient and are willing to stick around for 10 years.

ConsLow salary, a lot of incompetent management and employees. Very high turnover due to low salaries and overworking junior folks.

Advice to Senior ManagementMost people are decent to work with here but some senior management should stop micro managing and listen to their employees from time to time.

Back In School

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at OMG full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Benefits, pay, benefits. pay, benefits Cons: Everything Else, drama, childish employees, tattle tails, Advice to Senior Management: Learn how to b a manager No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Interesting but not motivating

Bucharest (Romania)

I have been working at OMG

Pros: entrepreneurial, hands on and hands free, good money for value,… Cons: little respect for the people, no interest in talent development, no HR… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on OMG.

Worked for OMG? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at OMG reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for OMG CEO Anthony Simonds-Gooding. All reviews posted anonymously by OMG employees.