OMNOVA Solutions

www.omnova.com

OMNOVA Solutions Review

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsOMNOVA Solutions would bring in some good employees who were competent to work with. Their employee training program is average. Management watch dollars like a hawk.

ConsThe company has a "Big Brother" mentality. They believe that whatever any V.P or managing director says must be the gospel. There is no challenging of edicts coming from top management down. To do so means unemployment for the one who does.

Company is in a state of flux all the time with staffing levels. They sometimes hire when they simply need to use who they have, then are forced to do draconian cuts.

Advice to Senior ManagementToo many chiefs and not enough workers, especially in the IT and maufacturing sectors. Bring in new blood. Reliance on old employees will stalemate company. Share more bonuses with employees.

Omnova Solution was a great company to work for.

Color Matcher/Screen Printer/Supervisor (Former Employee) Columbus, MS

I worked at OMNOVA Solutions full-time

Pros: Great environment, great benefits, and also great pay. Cons: A downside is that the company close our plant. Advice to Senior Management: Omnova was great to work for. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Manager

Manager (Former Employee) Akron, OH

I worked at OMNOVA Solutions full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Employees that are dedicated and hard working, challenging work environment,… Cons: Executives do not provide the resources or tools to make improvements necessary. Sr leadership is responsible… Advice to Senior Management: Grow the remaining businesses, remove technology/systems obstacles so employees can accomplish improvements,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on OMNOVA Solutions.

Worked for OMNOVA Solutions? Contribute to the Community!