ON24, Inc.

www.on24.com
  www.on24.com
There are newer employer reviews for ON24, Inc.

ON24 provided me with the experience and tools I needed to further my career.

Former Employee - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA
Former Employee - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA

I worked at ON24, Inc.

Pros

Since working at ON24, my career has taken off. I stayed there for two years, where in the process I gained great experience across a variety of disciplines (marketing, sales, even a little bit of QA), learned a lot and made a couple connections that gave me the experience to become an Account Executive at my current company. Loved my coworkers and look back very fondly at my time there in SF.

Cons

At times, the management team was a bit more interested in delegation than supporting staff. Sometimes infighting can be a problem, as some of the employees felt a bit overwhelmed.

The products are great and the future is surely very bright for the company. Perhaps a clearer vision of growth for employees would have been nice, as well as more in the way of on the job training.

81 Other Employee Reviews for ON24, Inc. (View Most Recent)

ON24 is a unique blend: an established company with startup energy.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at ON24, Inc.

Pros

This was my first job out of college, so I didn't know what to expect. I probably couldnt have picked a better place to start my career. Why? First, I learned a lot and had to wear many hats during my two years at ON24. Two, I was challenged in ways I wasn't in school, and now I feel prepared for pretty much anything that comes my way. The product's solid, and I felt a lot of support from my superiors, all of whom were really sharp and helped guide me while I was there.

Cons

Sometimes I had to work some late nights. That's OK, but there were a few times I was stressed because I was asked to do things I wasn't really trained for or prepared to do. I learned a lot during those times, but there were times where the workload was pretty challenging.

There aren't a lot of things I'd change besides making sure people feel trained on everything they're asked to do. I'll always look back fondly on my days at ON24 though.

Highly energetic;hard working; results focused and extremely rewarding

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ON24, Inc.

Pros

Solid product offering
    Great people to work with
    Growing a strong structure to support growth
    Experience has bees extremely rewarding

Cons

While there are always challenges growing a company, overall on24 is on the right track. We can always do better communicating more and can never have enough thank you's, I would not trade this experience at this time

Remember that several thank you's go a long way

There are newer employer reviews for ON24, Inc.