There are newer employer reviews for ON24, Inc.

Really smart people and great teamwork from Day 1.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ON24, Inc.

Pros

The product is cutting edge, and people have a solid grasp on how to use it. While I'm allowed to handle my workload independently in terms of both micromanagement (doesn't happen) and scheduling, the environment present in the team I joined was excellent.

I love the variety of projects I've been associated with -- my direct report is quite creative so I never know what's coming next. She's also a hard worker, which makes it easier for those on the team to push themselves a little harder.

I haven't noticed much of anything in the way of politics here. People work very hard, everything's straight up.

Cons

The workload can get a little stressful, with crazy hours expected from management on a semi-regular basis. No catered meals or much group socializing (team-building).

Advice to Management

The foundation is here. The product's here, and the people in key positions know what they're doing. With a stronger focus on building up employees' skills when given new projects, the sky's the limit here.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

ON24 provided me with the experience and tools I needed to further my career.

Former Employee - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA

I worked at ON24, Inc.

Pros

Since working at ON24, my career has taken off. I stayed there for two years, where in the process I gained great experience across a variety of disciplines (marketing, sales, even a little bit of QA), learned a lot and made a couple connections that gave me the experience to become an Account Executive at my current company. Loved my coworkers and look back very fondly at my time there in SF.

Cons

At times, the management team was a bit more interested in delegation than supporting staff. Sometimes infighting can be a problem, as some of the employees felt a bit overwhelmed.

Advice to Management

The products are great and the future is surely very bright for the company. Perhaps a clearer vision of growth for employees would have been nice, as well as more in the way of on the job training.

Much Better Options in the Bay Area

Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ON24, Inc. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

a lot of good people
    solid product offering

Cons

incapable management- Sales Team
    doesn't not fit with the bay area corporate culture
    high turnover
    unattainable quotas
    compensation package built to try to not pay sales people as much as possible
    packages for the year not given until May- tracking progress to see bump the numbers

Advice to Management

Clearly the company needs a change at the top if is going to survive and grow. When your VP of Sales has to send out an email to try to quell the turnover and tell employees that actually do mean something to company, you have a very dysfunctional situation. This has all been built by years of poor leadership and now it has reached critical mass.