ON24, Inc.

www.on24.com

Really smart people and great teamwork from Day 1.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsThe product is cutting edge, and people have a solid grasp on how to use it. While I'm allowed to handle my workload independently in terms of both micromanagement (doesn't happen) and scheduling, the environment present in the team I joined was excellent.

I love the variety of projects I've been associated with -- my direct report is quite creative so I never know what's coming next. She's also a hard worker, which makes it easier for those on the team to push themselves a little harder.

I haven't noticed much of anything in the way of politics here. People work very hard, everything's straight up.

ConsThe workload can get a little stressful, with crazy hours expected from management on a semi-regular basis. No catered meals or much group socializing (team-building).

Advice to Senior ManagementThe foundation is here. The product's here, and the people in key positions know what they're doing. With a stronger focus on building up employees' skills when given new projects, the sky's the limit here.

Much Better Options in the Bay Area

Sales (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ON24, Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros: a lot of good people solid product offering Cons: incapable management- Sales Team doesn't not fit with the bay area corporate culture high turnover unattainable quotas compensation package built to try to not… Advice to Senior Management: Clearly the company needs a change at the top if is going to survive and grow. When your VP of Sales has to send out… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

ON24 provided me with the experience and tools I needed to further my career.

Account Manager (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

I worked at ON24, Inc.

Pros: Since working at ON24, my career has taken off. I stayed there for two years, where in the process I gained great experience across a… Cons: At times, the management team was a bit more interested in delegation than supporting staff.… Advice to Senior Management: The products are great and the future is surely very bright for the company. Perhaps a clearer vision of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on ON24, Inc..

Worked for ON24, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!