ON24, Inc.

www.on24.com
There are newer employer reviews for ON24, Inc.

Four years working with great people

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at ON24, Inc. full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This place knows how to hire solid, competent, interesting people. That's the company's greatest asset and the reason I stayed as long as I did. The people were great.

Cons

Too much work for too few people. Very long hours if you want to get your work done. Pay is definitely on the low end and raises are very few and very far between, and when they do come are low.

Better pay and better control over the number of hours required/amount of work assigned so workers don't feel so overwhelmed and underpaid.

83 Other Employee Reviews for ON24, Inc. (View Most Recent)

Things are looking up for ON24

Current Employee - Client Services in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Client Services in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ON24, Inc. full-time (more than an year)

Pros

You get to work with a lot of really talented, professional, hardworking people.
    The product is top notch and continues to evolve thanks to the vision and dedication of the engineering team.
    I can’t speak for everyone but my managers are really supportive.
    There has been a lot of focus and improvement over the past couple years in systems and process.

Cons

Need more support and appreciation from the executive level, not much flexibility or support for taking time off, lack of 401K match.

Some of the negative reviews here by current/former employees seem suspect. You have a lot of loyal hardworking employees who are happy to be here. That said there is always room for improvement. My suggestions: celebrate employees who are doing amazing work, encourage people to take time off, don’t micro-manage, encourage open and direct communication and discourage excessive emailing, remove red-tape. This is a great company with a bright future – that’s why we’re here.

They work you very hard but there's little reward

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at ON24, Inc. full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There's not a whole lot to say in terms of pros:

Central location; close to Yerba Buena park, SF Moma, restaurants, stores, Moscone center.
    Fast paced environment.
    Lots of work & projects with cross functional teams.
    My unit was willing to try new ideas.
    Supportive supervisor and team members (but not all).

Cons

I worked there for 1.5 years. I burned out. There was way too much to do, and not enough hours in the day. Absolutely no work-life balance. You get pressure from the top down. My supervisor was supportive but stressed out from the pressure and demands, so this was then passed onto me.

The turnover is incredible. I've never seen so much turnover at any other companies. Seemed to be focused in the sales dept mainly. People would start one week, and be gone the next week. If you can't produce/close deals, then you're outta there. And things were always changing; interal teams, roles, so hard to keep up with the changes.

Very critical place too. People judge you very critically, especially if you make mistakes. This then stays with you, especially if you want to move up the ladder.

Stressed out environment.
    Extremely sales focused.
    No fun; all business.
    High turnover.
    CEO Sharan only cares about $$$$
    Loong hours. Little recognition.
    Some team members not supportive/helpful; like to keep knowledge to themselves.

The comapny goal I believe is to go public, but not sure that's going to happen with the current management. Something drastic would have to change. Perhaps get bought by another company.

There are newer employer reviews for ON24, Inc.