ONEOK

www.oneok.com

Great place to work but with a bit of bureacracy

ProsGreat coworkers, everyone wants and tries to do a first rate job. There's minimal micromanagement so you are in charge of getting your own job done correctly. Benefits are excellent but they are less generous than other large O&G companies. Good work/life balance as long as you don't over commit yourself to too many projects.

ConsYou don't want to do to well otherwise you'll be promoted up and have to move to lame Tulsa.

With any company this size, there's going to be a bit of bureaucracy. It's a bit difficult to navigate at first since everyone expects you to just know who to talk to.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe quicker to make decisions. There seems to be a lot of effort and money spent treading water when the direction is plainly obvious.

If your not a yes man then forget it.

Operator (Current Employee) Mont Belvieu, TX

I have been working at ONEOK full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Its a pay check and a JOB. The benefits are… Cons: Everything! Micromanagement from the top (Tulsa office cause they are KINGS) down. The Market based pay structor is used to not give any raises or… Advice to Senior Management: Get all the Ex-Koch and Enron folks out of the top positions in Tulsa. Koch was a horrible… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

ONEOK

Intern (Current Employee) Tulsa, OK

I have been working at ONEOK as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Great company, great leadership, great co-workers. This company is truly a shining star in the natural gas and natural… Cons: There is not anything bad that can really be said about the company. ONEOK… Advice to Senior Management: Keep the tradition of excellence going ONEOK is a great place to work and grow… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on ONEOK.

Worked for ONEOK? Contribute to the Community!