ORS Partners

www.orspartners.com
There are newer employer reviews for ORS Partners

ORS Partners is a culture-driven, fast-paced, and innovative service provider.

Current Employee - Marketing Intern in Audubon, PA
Current Employee - Marketing Intern in Audubon, PA

I have been working at ORS Partners as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

Big on "Culture Fit'
Projects are continuous and always changing, never a boring afternoon.
Fridays are always filled with fun activities, and employees have a great sense of humor.
Events are always celebrated within the office as a whole!
Employees look at for each other, help out when needed and are welcoming!

Cons

Nothing to say here- I thoroughly enjoyed my time at ORS.

Offer help when projects become overwhelming and difficult.
The management team is not afraid to push themselves outside their comfort zone and help in any aspect they are not familiar with.
Big on "Culture Fits" when interviewing and out significant time into getting to know future candidates in the hiring process.

ORS Partners Response

Jun 25, 2014Director of Marketing

Thank you for your review!

3 Other Employee Reviews for ORS Partners (View Most Recent)

Excellent Work Environment

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Audubon, PA
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Audubon, PA

I have been working at ORS Partners full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I have had the opportunity to work with ORS Partners for almost a year now and I have no desire to work any where else. The executive level team (including the CEO) is very accessible and shows a genuine concern in ensuring that their employees are happy! They prepare you for each project and provide support while you are onsite at your client. They allow you to run your project as you would like, provide support when needed, and do not micromanage! They treat each employee like the professional adults we all are.

They provide flexible work schedules, they have created a great team environment, they celebrate everyone's successes and milestones both professionally and personally. They really have created an excellent work-life balance for their employees and really do care about each others families!

Cons

I really have no true cons other than the medical benefits but as a recruiter I do not know one person that does not complain about their benefits!

Continue to do what you are doing and as we continue to grow do not lose the "ORS Partners Culture"

Great culture and Growth in an Entrepreneurial Environment !

Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Audubon, PA
    Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Audubon, PA

I have been working at ORS Partners full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Some of the best things about working at ORS are the people, the culture, and the growth opportunities. The people working here are driven, intelligent, caring, supportive, and fun. Everyone works together as a team and promotes one another both professionally and personally. The culture here is in part due to the team, but also pushes further. It is the bridal showers thrown for employees, the happy hours, the flexible schedules, and the drive every ORS team member has to grow the company. Lastly, growth opportunities are another big pro at ORS, there are constant opportunities to learn and develop professionally. Working in a small company lends itself to wearing many hats, which is definitely a pro and an opportunity to learn a lot. I could not speak more highly about my time so far at ORS.

Cons

I have no cons to add.

Keep up the good work! It's wonderful to watch the collaboration between the management team and how it trickles down to the rest of the company. Continue working with the company values always in mind, they are the foundation of ORS.

There are newer employer reviews for ORS Partners