OSI Restaurant Partners

www.osirestaurantpartners.com

Accountig Services-Tampa Office -Negative work environment

Accountant (Former Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsHours are balanced with lifestyle. Work space is new but smaller desks and storage. Discounts on meals. Employee benefits. Team building outings. Youthful atmosphere.

ConsManagement needs to improve best practices in the workplace especially with all of the changes that are currently going on. Creating a workplace that is safe, productive and pleasant requires a maximization of good practices and a minimization of bad practices.Saying nasty things about coworkers behind their backs undermines staff morale, creates rivalries between coworkers and generally damages the character of a workplace. Even professional and mature employees often have problems with other people, but they are aware enough to keep their destructive comments to themselves. Constructive criticism is sometimes needed, but should be presented in a constructive way to the person involved, not to someone else as a form of gossip. In addition, accounting services have been outsourced.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy advice to management is to take a refresher course in best and worst practices in the workplace. My feelings on outsourcing-It looks bad. Sprint and T-Mobile are prime examples of companies that look bad because of their decision to outsource.

The Company is one of the best places to work.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

I have been working at OSI Restaurant Partners

Pros: The Company really cares about giving their customers a great dining experience with great quality at an affordable price. They also listen to customers comments… Cons: Promoting people to manager positions that do not have management experience. They should have a program in place to develop managers before they can be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

OSI seems to care about their people.

Bartender (Current Employee) Overland Park, KS

I have been working at OSI Restaurant Partners

Pros: There is consistency of product from store to store, allowing for repeat customers and a sense… Cons: It's corporate. If there is a problem it can take a long time for resolution. It also means that if a… Advice to Senior Management: The store I work at is run down. As far as I can tell, nothing is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on OSI Restaurant Partners.

Worked for OSI Restaurant Partners? Contribute to the Community!