OSI Restaurant Partners
www.osirestaurantpartners.com Tampa, FL 5000+ Employees

It's a job

Prep Cook/Grill Cook/Fry Cook/Expediter/Sauté/Pantry/Opener/Closer (Current Employee)
Northern, KY

I have been working at OSI Restaurant Partners full-time for more than a year

ProsIt's a job, pretty much guaranteed 40 plus hours, colleagues are knowledgable

ConsCan't seem to keep the quality employees, management is somewhat "lazy"... Personally I have to pick up ALOT of slack do to scheduling issues on top off call offs.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed more competent managers.... I was previously a manager at a restaurant similar to to the this restaurants theme. None of the managers at my location would last there do to poor performance and knowledge. I believe that my location in particular needs to add another manager.

Decent experience, corporate runs the show big time

Server (Current Employee)
Frazer, PA

I have been working at OSI Restaurant Partners part-time for less than a year

Pros: Friendly and helpful employees for the most part Cons: They do things strictly by the book and get irritated… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Used to be fun to work here

IT Developer (Current Employee)
Tampa, FL

I have been working at OSI Restaurant Partners full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good people to work with, everyone is willing to pitch in to do… Cons: New Management needs to understand more about the business. Health Benefits keep getting… Advice to Senior Management: Get better benefits Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on OSI Restaurant Partners.

Worked for OSI Restaurant Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at OSI Restaurant Partners reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for OSI Restaurant Partners CEO Elizabeth A. (Liz) Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by OSI Restaurant Partners employees.