I work too hard for too little.

Current Employee - Food Server  in  Greensboro, NC
Current Employee - Food Server in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at OSI Restaurant Partners full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

My store is so desperate for workers that we will hire anyone. You interact with many interesting people. The employee discount makes McDonalds seem expensive.

Cons

I make $1000 a month and work almost every day. I have no benefits. Schedules come out less than a day before the new work week. I have a vindictive manager. I get verbally abused by staff and management. I am more qualified, in education and experience, to manage, but have no way to advance.

Employees voice these concerns. Listen to the employees. Hire people who are available for more than a few days. If you have a hole on a Tuesdays, due to availability, don't hire 3 new people who also can not work Tuesday. I need to see more of my manager.

Other Reviews for OSI Restaurant Partners

It's a job

Current Employee - Prep Cook/Grill Cook/Fry Cook/Expediter/Sauté/Pantry/Opener/Closer  in  Northern, KY
    Current Employee - Prep Cook/Grill Cook/Fry Cook/Expediter/Sauté/Pantry/Opener/Closer in Northern, KY

I have been working at OSI Restaurant Partners full-time for more than a year

Pros

It's a job, pretty much guaranteed 40 plus hours, colleagues are knowledgable

Cons

Can't seem to keep the quality employees, management is somewhat "lazy"... Personally I have to pick up ALOT of slack do to scheduling issues on top off call offs.

Need more competent managers.... I was previously a manager at a restaurant similar to to the this restaurants theme. None of the managers at my location would last there do to poor performance and knowledge. I believe that my location in particular needs to add another manager.

Decent experience, corporate runs the show big time

Current Employee - Server  in  Frazer, PA
    Current Employee - Server in Frazer, PA

I have been working at OSI Restaurant Partners part-time for less than a year

Pros

Friendly and helpful employees for the most part

Cons

They do things strictly by the book and get irritated if you deviate at all.

There are newer employer reviews for OSI Restaurant Partners.

Worked for OSI Restaurant Partners? Contribute to the Community!