OSI Restaurant Partners

www.osirestaurantpartners.com

Interesting, laid back, very informal, and fun.

Doesn't Matter Because OSI's Titles Are Far From Correct (Former Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsVery laid back atmosphere. Fun place to work. Great people. Spend money on technology. Trying to improve their operations. Ideas are taken into account (sometimes).

ConsDepartments are too siloed. Each department is treated completely different. Lack of communication. Lack of truly caring about what their employees go through to get the job done. At times there are no clue as to what some people do or departments for that matter. Salary is way off base for some.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove communication, get rid of the poor performers, change up management a bit, get a feel for what employees actually do in their jobs. Fix the job titles and then adjust the salaries accordingly.

Favoritism and head strung management

Server (Current Employee) Orlando, FL

I have been working at OSI Restaurant Partners

Pros: During season the money can be pretty good. Not as great as it… Cons: OSI treats Roy's like the unloved step child. Employeed for over 5 years and never once did OSI… Advice to Senior Management: I can only speek for Roy's Orlando. Management needs to not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

easy job, but not great company

Accountant (Former Employee) Tampa, FL

I worked at OSI Restaurant Partners

Pros: Relaxed atmosphere, fun place to work (or pretend to), most accountants in other companies and professions work long hours and have busy seasons - you… Cons: pretty backwards in a lot of their practices. The old guard (founders) is gone and the new management is kind of a joke.… Advice to Senior Management: Um, don't waste time laying people off and shipping the jobs overseas, that will backfire and you'll just have to rehire for those positions when… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on OSI Restaurant Partners.

Worked for OSI Restaurant Partners? Contribute to the Community!