OST Global Solutions
www.ostglobalsolutions.com Rockville, MD 16 to 50 Employees

Decent Experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Rockville, MD

ProsLearned a lot about the gov. contracting industry. Other interns were intelligent and good to work with. CEO is very competent and well known in the industry, with many insights into how to properly write winning proposals.

ConsVery monotonous work; management can be very quirky at times.
Some interns were unsatisfied with the diversity of work. It seemed to be less of a learning experience and more of a low income job (but without pay).

Advice to Senior ManagementHire younger full time staff instead of simply a new batch of interns every semester/summer. It makes it seem as though there is no possibility of advancement.

Interesting

Research Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at OST Global Solutions

Pros: Client service is very good. I learned a lot. Cons: People are boring and strict. More

Good Experience in an Interesting Industry

Business Development Research Analyst (Former Employee)

I worked at OST Global Solutions as an intern for less than a year

Pros: You can learn a lot about the government contracting industry, how a small to mid-sized company operates and other working experiences, depending on your position.… Cons: It can be a little hard to adapt to the working culture at first. During the first week I had a lot to… Advice to Senior Management: It would be great if the company can document how things are done so that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on OST Global Solutions.

Worked for OST Global Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at OST Global Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for OST Global Solutions CEO Olessia Smotrova-Taylor. All reviews posted anonymously by OST Global Solutions employees.