There are newer employer reviews for OSTCS

OSTCS Is The Best Company To Work For!!!!

I have been working at OSTCS

Pros

Working at OSTCS is great! The environment is completely fun and it transends into everyones work. I never thought that I would love coming to work. We work extremely hard, but everyone is so supportive and fun that we truly love our work! By the way I'm not sure what the other poster was talking about that the place is unstable. That truly hasn't been my experience.

Cons

I really have nothing negative to say. This company has transformed my life. They treat everyone like they are family and that is not something that you can find these days.

Advice to Management

My advice to management would be to keep doing what your doing we all love working here!!!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Company is unstable, coworkers were great.

I worked at OSTCS

Pros

It is not a regular work place, it is fun. The workers are good at what they do and love it.

Cons

The company is very unstable since they work for different companies. The workers have to be sales department and technicians in a short amount of time.

Advice to Management

They should get the company organized before trying something new on the workers. It makes it more stressful than it needs to be.

2. call center

Former Employee - IT Tech
    Former Employee - IT Tech

I worked at OSTCS (Less than a year)

Pros

Cool and friendly people, no dress code, computers are new, able to bring keyboard headset from home

Cons

low pay, small break room