There are newer employer reviews for OSTCS

OSTCS Is The Best Company To Work For!!!!

I have been working at OSTCS

Pros

Working at OSTCS is great! The environment is completely fun and it transends into everyones work. I never thought that I would love coming to work. We work extremely hard, but everyone is so supportive and fun that we truly love our work! By the way I'm not sure what the other poster was talking about that the place is unstable. That truly hasn't been my experience.

Cons

I really have nothing negative to say. This company has transformed my life. They treat everyone like they are family and that is not something that you can find these days.

My advice to management would be to keep doing what your doing we all love working here!!!

reviews filtered by

Company is unstable, coworkers were great.

I worked at OSTCS

Pros

It is not a regular work place, it is fun. The workers are good at what they do and love it.

Cons

The company is very unstable since they work for different companies. The workers have to be sales department and technicians in a short amount of time.

They should get the company organized before trying something new on the workers. It makes it more stressful than it needs to be.

Could be better

Current Employee - Tech Agent in Covina, CA
    Current Employee - Tech Agent in Covina, CA

I have been working at OSTCS full-time (less than a year)

Pros

If you're the type of person that doesn't like to move around too much then you'll love this job because you're literally sitting in a chair for 8 hours. It's also good tech experience for those of you in computer related fields.

Cons

Policies change on a weekly basis. If you're not an adaptable person this is definitely not the job for you, not to mention for the workload that is expected of you minimum wage seems highly unreasonable. You are expected to meet quotas outlines by management. Whether or not that amount of work is available does not seem to be of much concern to them. The cases we receive are outsourced by Advanced Tech Support, so if on a slow day we don't receive a lot of work we are still held accountable.

Pay is probably a common complaint in any job, the thing that was extremely frustrating was when management would mention pay raises, or incentives that never seemed to be implemented. Don't feed your employees lies to get them to be more efficient.

There are newer employer reviews for OSTCS