There are newer employer reviews for OSibeyond

Most exacting technical standards I've ever seen

Current Employee - Engineer in Bethesda, MD
Current Employee - Engineer in Bethesda, MD

I have been working at OSibeyond full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There is a sustained pressure to maintain high standards for customers and it shows. General work environment is awesome. As long as standards are being maintained, management is flexible about how/why/where.

Cons

OSI is a smaller (but growing) company, so benefits are not amazing, but are improving.

Other Employee Reviews for OSibeyond

One of the best company's I've ever worked for!

Current Employee - Vice President of Sales in Bethesda, MD
    Current Employee - Vice President of Sales in Bethesda, MD

I have been working at OSibeyond full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Being in sales I have worked for my share of terrible companies in the past...this company is by far the best. The CEO has lived up to every expectation we set, has always been 100% honest and up front about compensation, expectations on his employees and his own faults. I've only met one or two other people that are as committed as he is to retaining great talent, building a world class company and doing the right thing. Being a small to mid size company there is a lot of room for growth. Independent thinking, people who take initiative and people who share great ideas are shown appreciation for their hard work and effort. If there are issues, the company will take great pains to address those issues and resolve them. I can't say enough good things about my experience here.

Cons

It's a small to mid size company at this point. That means you won't necessarily get all the perks you would get with a larger corporation. But as I said above, there is also a lot more room for growth.

Growing company

I have been working at OSibeyond part-time

Pros

Some benefits working at a growing company: exposure to different environments and no bs

Cons

There was not a lot of control over certain things at the beginning but this has changed over time