A great place to learn and grow

I have been working at OTO Development full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

You're able to assume a lot of responsibility quickly and to see the results from your efforts. I like the autonomy to run my own organization and there are great people in the company who help me get things done. The company continues to grow and there are lots of opportunities if you live or can move to the places where the growth is happening.

Cons

The investors are pretty tight with cash for rewarding management and employees.

Other Reviews for OTO Development

They just care about money

I worked at OTO Development full-time for more than a year

Pros

New Hotels, they work with great hotel brands such as Hyatt, Marriott, Hilton.

Cons

They don't appreciate their employes, the "open door" policy doesn't work, low pay for line associates.

Doesn't matter if the Hotels are new and beautiful if the associates are unhappy the guests are going to be disappointed (Hospitality 101)

Great caring people who value family and treat their employees well

I worked at OTO Development full-time

Pros

Great management team who is easy to work with, sets clear goals and expectations, and helps you acheive them. Benefits are decent and work/life balance is good. Good resume-building company.

Cons

Possibly as a result of being based in SC where it is extremely cheap to live, company management doesn't respect cost of living differences. Pay is not very good unless you live in Spartanburg, SC, which is where they prefer you live but simply isn't realistic for many people.

More company profit needs to trickle down to the employees. If the company isn't making a profit then more of the perks need to be cut from upper management so that some profit can be made and shared.

There are newer employer reviews for OTO Development.

Worked for OTO Development? Contribute to the Community!