OTO Development

www.otodevelopment.com
There are newer employer reviews for OTO Development

No growth potential

I worked at OTO Development

Pros

Great people to work with

Cons

No growth potential; lack of pay increases; no communication; too top heavy

14 Other Employee Reviews for OTO Development (View Most Recent)

OTO development is one of the worst companies to work for!

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at OTO Development full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I can honestly say the best thing about working for an OTO Hotel (Hyatt Place) would be our guests. Nothing else!

Cons

management is crap! They don't care about their workers which is front desk, housekeeping, Houseman, maintenance, everyone! We don't have human resource on site, there's a lot of favoritism, discrimination and no type of recognition. Not one thank you! The general manager is a nice guy but does not know one thing about working for this hotel which makes it difficult for the actual assistant manager to do his job because he has to do the general managers job as well! Since the assistant manager can't do his job we have to do his job plus our job plus everyone else isn't doing their job because management can't discipline. Another thing is that every time you try to talk to the general manager or assistant manager about a problem they can't help you or they have an attitude. It seems like the front desk is running the hotel and for the crappy pay they give us, it's to much work. Even guests complain about management and instead of OTO looking into it, they do NOTHING! I can keep on going on how HORRIBLE it is to work for this company but it would be a never ending story. They are waiting for a lawsuit to get them!

My advice to management would be to ACTUALLY MANAGE! Appreciate your employees and MAYBE then you will have a successful hotel and make way more money with happy employees.

Get your Branded Hotel Experience elsewhere

I worked at OTO Development full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

beautiful hotels. some, more like few, at corporate are incredible and really truly care about the company. o

Cons

COO is a very unprofessional person. cares only about himself. Does't care about the team at all. HR is a joke. Nothing is confidential or objective. Turnover is outrageous and there is so much pressure to perform that it's focus is all about dollars and could care less about team members...because "everyone can be replaced"...well, replace the COO. CEO is a great person but perhaps focused too much on development and growth and not involved anymore in daily operation. COO covers things up so it doesn't reach CEO. They talk the talk but never walk the walk

Get a new Executive Leadership Team, from COO, to VP of HR to Regional Directors. Too self centered.

There are newer employer reviews for OTO Development