Oakley

www.oakley.com
  www.oakley.com
There are newer employer reviews for Oakley

The best decision I made was to join Oakley.

Current Employee - Manager in Foothill Ranch, CA
Current Employee - Manager in Foothill Ranch, CA

I have been working at Oakley

Pros

Great work environment! Fun people to work with that are passionate, energetic, smart and make things happen. We are busy but we get things done and every day I feel like I really make an impact at this company.

Cons

I don't know everyone and I want to. There are so many cool people here and its hard to meet everyone.

Recently you've continued to make sure to communicate with us about the business, our athletes, our employees and the industry. Its awesome! Keep it up, we are all excited to know. There are awesome things happening!

160 Other Employee Reviews for Oakley (View Most Recent)

Great company to work, lots of perks, if you can deal with poor communication and silo-ed work environments

I have been working at Oakley

Pros

Very entrepreneurial environment that supports outside the box thinking. It's nice to work for a company that believes what it produces. The company makes a lot of effort to make employees happy with the perks (free yoga, in-house gym, athlete speaking engagements, parties etc.)

Cons

Lots of red tape. The process to get things done feels almost impossible at times, which contradicts the nature of the company to act fast. There may be more perks, but the culture is slowly dying after the departure of the Mad Scientist. The culture is the number one reason I've stayed so long and it's sad to see it slip away.

Oakley has always been "dedicated to a purpose beyond reason", but now it feels we're less focused on designing badass products and only about profits. Don't let the suits ruin the brand!

Needs better management

I have been working at Oakley

Pros

Cool place to work
    Nice and relax work culture
    You get to work on cool projects
    You get nice perks from others companies within the industry

Cons

Really unrealistic expectation for products delivery
    Most managers don't care about their employees and they only care about how they look to their superiors
    Incompetent managers that got their rise to the top by being with the company for a long time or by being a kiss ass.
    Super low pay.
    Parking is a pain

Get your head out of your a$$. Learn to treat your employees better and may be you won't have 50% turn over rate to deal with.

There are newer employer reviews for Oakley