Oakley

www.oakley.com
There are newer employer reviews for Oakley

Amazing work environment. Beware promotion potential

Current Employee - Assistant Store Manager in Orlando, FL
Current Employee - Assistant Store Manager in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Oakley

Pros

Fun environment, awesome products. Deep culture of fanatics and a level of technology that rivals any company. Every quarter employees receive a paid staff dress which is always a plus! Full Time employees may recieve full health/vision/dental insurance as well as a matching 401k plan. Plus no drug testing can be positive.

Cons

The company firm Luxottica now owns Oakley and is affecting the style of the products which takes away a lot of what Oakley really is.

Look for inside promotions! Look for inside promotions! Re-evaluate the shipping process to stores!

170 Other Employee Reviews for Oakley (View Most Recent)

Lackluster company given current management

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Foothill Ranch, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Foothill Ranch, CA

I have been working at Oakley

Pros

Company that values its products, designs, and stands behind them strongly
    Awesome peers (excluding mgmt)

Cons

Upper management that has no clue how to treat or approach individuals. Not uncommon to hear yelling or shouting matches. No career paths created for employees. Management more concerned with how they can get ahead no matter the cost. Many are struggling with the more corporate structure being brought by Luxottica. Not the best environment.

Poll your people and take action, recent polls with no action are the same as not doing anything. Fix HR its a joke they have friendships with managers and at the end if the day do what best suits management not the employee.

The best decision I made was to join Oakley.

Current Employee - Manager in Foothill Ranch, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in Foothill Ranch, CA

I have been working at Oakley

Pros

Great work environment! Fun people to work with that are passionate, energetic, smart and make things happen. We are busy but we get things done and every day I feel like I really make an impact at this company.

Cons

I don't know everyone and I want to. There are so many cool people here and its hard to meet everyone.

Recently you've continued to make sure to communicate with us about the business, our athletes, our employees and the industry. Its awesome! Keep it up, we are all excited to know. There are awesome things happening!

There are newer employer reviews for Oakley