Oakwood Systems Group

www.oakwoodsys.com
  www.oakwoodsys.com
There are newer employer reviews for Oakwood Systems Group

Growing company, good projects, great people, good environment

I have been working at Oakwood Systems Group

Pros

Great team of people, I always can get help when I need it, and I get asked for help too. New office is cool. Opportunity to learn. Microsoft partnership is very good. I like the variety of projects I get to do, and seeing how different companies use technology.

Cons

Sometimes it seems like there is too much going on. Very busy place. On the other hand, I am never bored.

Glad I joined Oakwood. I like the social aspects of the company and the chance to get to know my co-workers even if i'm not on a project with them or they are in a different practice.

12 Other Employee Reviews for Oakwood Systems Group (View Most Recent)

Not a great company to say

I have been working at Oakwood Systems Group

Pros

Good Management and growing company

Cons

No Comment at this moment

Study market and increase the pay according to market, since daily commodities are increasing day to day, the salaries are getting paid is not enough and should get revised atleast once a year for all employees and then include their performance apprisal.

Growth opportunity for the self-starter

I have been working at Oakwood Systems Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

If you are willing to work hard and bring solutions, not just problems, you are listened to. If you are willing to define, support and defend a new offering, Oakwood has a history of enabling people to go so far as even starting a new practice. Reviews within at least some groups at Oakwood are established with SMART goals chosen mostly by the employee, aimed at their growth the way they want. The mentorship, training, flexibility and empowerment are simply second to none among companies for whom I have worked.

Cons

Consulting is not for everyone, so having to learn constantly and take on challenges for which you are not yet equipped can be off-putting. There is difficulty in communication from the topmost tier of the organization. The senior leadership seems to believe that allowing difficult news to filter through rumor channels is more effective than directly addressing the concerns. The standard benefits are not the best.

Communicate. Do it too much. Be transparent even when it hurts. Better communication leading to stronger trust could set this organization on a far better track.

There are newer employer reviews for Oakwood Systems Group