There are newer employer reviews for Oatey

Very Accepting and Relaxing When Paced Well

Current Employee - Production Technician in Cleveland, OH
Current Employee - Production Technician in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Oatey full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The best reasons for working at Oatey are you get a lot of hours, holiday pay and benefits. They will train you in areas you are uncertain of how to do the work, and you will be a leader no matter what after a while.

Cons

Some of the challenges of working here is attendance is of utmost importance, and you must let them know in advance when you need time off.

If I were to share some advice with upper management, I would say don't be so aloof with those waves.

12 Other Employee Reviews for Oatey (View Most Recent)

Micro managed

Current Employee - Line Worker in Omaha, NE
    Current Employee - Line Worker in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Oatey full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The pay is satisfactory. It's not great. The other floor workers are great.

Cons

11+ hours a day. People in charge make unattainable rules and expectations. Not the safest environment. Hardly any raises. God forbid a line worker has one minute of down time to take a minute outside of breaktime.....cuz if u do they will have a overpaid under trained engineer watch over them for a day so he can tell u how to use that extra minute. Extreme favoritism. ......

Stop micro managing ur staff and let us show u how well trained and competent we are.

Not a nice place to work

Current Employee - Northside in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Northside in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Oatey full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Very nice co-workers on the floor,nice pay,vacation.and 401k

Cons

Unfairness ,favortism,never rewarded for doing a good job not even a thank u,don't want associates talking to each other,always trying to find a reason to terminate someone,especially the people who have been there along perid of time,employees are held accountable for their wrong doing, but not Senior leadership,and Senior leadership doesn't give its employees the respect they deserve.

Show more appreciation towards the employees,stop the nick picking,shouldn't terminate people just cause you can,show respect,listen to the people who perform the job on a daily basis,the Oatey family needs to get back involved.

There are newer employer reviews for Oatey