Object Information Services

www.objectinformation.com

IT Staffing

Consultant (Current Employee)

ProsSmall environment, great owners, opportunity for growth is strong and great employees working there! Great environment to help build the organization.

ConsSmall environment and you have to find a way to handle all things and wear all hats. Must be ready to build your own path and be able to work well with small groups.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep being a great employer! Keep investing in the company. Try to find new ways to automate things and plan for the future growth.

The best talent recruiters I have ever worked with

Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

I worked at Object Information Services as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: I have worked with this company many times over the past almost 5 years. I have been a candidate who was placed on a full… Cons: I really cannot think of any Advice to Senior Management: Hire more people like the two Lauries Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Open, fast paced fun environment

Senior Management (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

I have been working at Object Information Services full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Talented and dynamic team. open culture with no room for politics. Result oriented rather than matrix driven. Generous commission and fast payment term. Even though… Cons: Due to stiff competition at larger clients, margin can be low.… Advice to Senior Management: Continue investing on high achiever employees and new business development. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Object Information Services.

Worked for Object Information Services? Contribute to the Community!