Object Technology Solutions

www.otsi-usa.com
There are newer employer reviews for Object Technology Solutions

Challenging role

Former Employee - Resource Manager in Hyderābād (India)
Former Employee - Resource Manager in Hyderābād (India)

I worked at Object Technology Solutions

Pros

Led a team of 10 people which includes both recruiters and business development professionals. Got a taste of dealing with management on daily basis, organizational structure, team management

Cons

Though the role is very challenging i feel that enough recognition in terms of work, incentives disbursal which was promised, motivation is lacking from the company

My advice to the management is to take care of the team by bringing more transparency, resolving the issues, increasing the clientele

13 Other Employee Reviews for Object Technology Solutions (View Most Recent)

Satisfied

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst
    Current Employee - Programmer Analyst

I have been working at Object Technology Solutions

Pros

Management is professional & very responsive.

Cons

Good for single professionals... not ideal for married and who have kids. as with any consulting companies need to travel lot

Employee Training

A great company to work for. Genuine concern for employees. Upper management is open and readily accessible to everyone.

Current Employee - Equipment/Calibration Coordinator in Fort Collins, CO
    Current Employee - Equipment/Calibration Coordinator in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Object Technology Solutions as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

I have only been with OTSI a short time, but I have been impressed with the openness and accessibility of everyone from the President of the company to the local Site Manager. They work diligently to address any issues or problems that are brought to their attention.
    They also go out of the way to ensure that employees are happy and fulfilled with the job and the company.
    They provide competitive wages that may even be higher wages than you were previously employed.

Cons

Benefits like paid holidays and vacation time are self-funded. Plan accordingly. Health benefits are available and they are pricey. Again, plan accordingly.

I understand to will new business and increase your presence in the market, cost structure is everything. It would be nice to be able to count on receiving paid holidays that match the employers calendar without having to have that amount withheld from my base pay, only to have it distributed back to me in the form of a "benefit".

There are newer employer reviews for Object Technology Solutions