There are newer employer reviews for Object Technology Solutions

Professional Company

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Kansas City, MO
Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Object Technology Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Positive culture and great environment, good place to work

Cons

Limited access to resources , need to arrange a pool of resources like knowledge centers access to libraries etc.

Improvisation of practice

13 Other Employee Reviews for Object Technology Solutions (View Most Recent)

This Company Lies--- Posting fake reviews in July 2013 to help with damage control

I have been working at Object Technology Solutions

Pros

There are none, with the exception of a few employees (who are looking to leave or have left very recently).

Cons

Everything about this company is just wrong. They lie, chain you to your desk, have zero respect for their employees and upper management is literally clueless. I would also like to note that this company has been firing people ( for no good reason) via phone and email, so these recent reviews occurring in July of 2013 are damage control reviews. The word on how this company really works is starting to spread, and these fake reviews are not going to help. It is just not a good solid place to work. It is very much a revolving door. Do not work here unless you want to be miserable.

They need a new CEO and the VP's have no idea what they are doing.

The WORSE company ever!

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Overland Park, KS
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Overland Park, KS

I have been working at Object Technology Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

There are no pros with this company

Cons

This is the worse company I have ever, EVER worked for. I was there less than 6 months, and they pulled me from another company. When you interview they make it seem so great, but once you are in things change dramically. I started as a contractor, and just two weeks in I was having doubts. They way they treat the employees is terrible, and to top it off they have no real benefits, they don't give you the tools needed to effective do your job, they are always expecting you to stay changed to your desk, and they don't have the connections that they claim to have. Please, if you read this review, and you are especially considering working at their HQ in Overland Park, don't do it. You will regret working for this company. If you look up the other people who have worked for this company here in the United Stated you will see a very high turn over rate.

There are newer employer reviews for Object Technology Solutions