Object Technology Solutions

Satisfied

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst
Current Employee - Programmer Analyst

I have been working at Object Technology Solutions

Pros

Management is professional & very responsive.

Cons

Good for single professionals... not ideal for married and who have kids. as with any consulting companies need to travel lot

Employee Training

12 Other Employee Reviews for Object Technology Solutions (View Most Recent)

A great company to work for. Genuine concern for employees. Upper management is open and readily accessible to everyone.

Current Contractor - Equipment/Calibration Coordinator in Fort Collins, CO
    Current Contractor - Equipment/Calibration Coordinator in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Object Technology Solutions as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

I have only been with OTSI a short time, but I have been impressed with the openness and accessibility of everyone from the President of the company to the local Site Manager. They work diligently to address any issues or problems that are brought to their attention.
    They also go out of the way to ensure that employees are happy and fulfilled with the job and the company.
    They provide competitive wages that may even be higher wages than you were previously employed.

Cons

Benefits like paid holidays and vacation time are self-funded. Plan accordingly. Health benefits are available and they are pricey. Again, plan accordingly.

I understand to will new business and increase your presence in the market, cost structure is everything. It would be nice to be able to count on receiving paid holidays that match the employers calendar without having to have that amount withheld from my base pay, only to have it distributed back to me in the form of a "benefit".

Micro Managed and Broken Promises

Current Employee - Resource Specialist in Overland Park, KS
    Current Employee - Resource Specialist in Overland Park, KS

I have been working at Object Technology Solutions full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Good insurance benefits and that is about it.

Cons

Very small cubicles while they have 8 empty offices, commission plan was to be rolled out a year ago and never was, only 5 days of vacation, cannot work from home, sales rep has no prior IT, staffing or consulting experience, management is always late to meetings and schedules them over the lunch hour, poor CRM solutions for internal use, all HR and IT support is in India, nothing local. Even though the company is headquartered in Kansas, it is very much a India company. This is a professional sweat shop.

Hire seasoned sales reps, get better benefits, allow your recruiters to earn money as they make you money, provide a better working environment and get a solid ATS. Also, be available, answer your phone when your employees call.

There are newer employer reviews for Object Technology Solutions