Oce Business Services
www.obs-innovation.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Solid Company - Interesting Future

I have been working at Oce Business Services full-time for more than 5 years

ProsCompetitive pay and compensation structure. Outstanding 401k plan. Majority of employee's have passion for their jobs and truly aim to support their client base. Majority of employee's truly strive for company vision. Solid talent at many levels of the organization.

ConsLack of infrastructure and resources. Communication to the field needs improvement. Need to revisit strategies to improve field employee engagement. Low in technology investment despite proclaiming to be a progressive document management and technology company. Some "old boys" network still in place, need infusion of fresh talent with new ideas in Sales and Operations. Executive Board disconnected from pulse of the company and industry. While benefits plan is somewhat competitive compared to industry it needs improvement.

could be a nice place to work if we where given a little bit of trust.

Field Service Tech (Current Employee)

I have been working at Oce Business Services

Pros: great training. great client base. very stable. Cons: treated like a 2 yr old. wrench time doubled due… Advice to Senior Management: get rid of duplacate paper trails. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not the place to be if you are looking for something permanent.

I have been working at Oce Business Services

Pros: -various locations you can work for. (many other companies) - Minimum supervision to work ( it will… Cons: -Not a lot of time off -Ridiculous policies ( you wont believe) -Pay is not that great -There is absolutely no one in HR you… Advice to Senior Management: Please just be more flexible with employees, they are providing… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Oce Business Services.

Worked for Oce Business Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oce Business Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Oce Business Services CEO Joseph R. Marciano. All reviews posted anonymously by Oce Business Services employees.