Ocean Properties
www.oplhotels.com Delray Beach, FL 5000+ Employees

underappriciated

Bangor, ME

Prosgood personal ties and benefits, basically it's a LARGE company run by a very SMALL family so it's not a matter of how well you do, but who knows your name.

Consexactly what i just said, it's not a matter of how good you are, it's simply who knows you and that will make or break your entire career within the biased company.

Advice to Senior Managementwhen mid-level and supervision positions arise, try hiring from inside of your own company with people that actually have previous experience working in the field, not just some clueless person that had an internship in a local burger joint for a semester.

Corporate needs to consider more than just themselves

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Ocean Properties

Pros: Beautiful hotels, middle management seems to try hard about getting… Cons: Corporate needs to consider more than themselves. The owner takes time to speak to the employees regardless… Advice to Senior Management: Your frontline employees are the heart of the business, if they… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Yearly Review

I have been working at Ocean Properties

Pros: None with the experience I had. Cons: There are too many to list. Advice to Senior Management: My yearly Review came 1 year late. This was done at my cubical on the reservations floor,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ocean Properties.

Worked for Ocean Properties? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ocean Properties reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ocean Properties CEO Michael Walsh. All reviews posted anonymously by Ocean Properties employees.