Ocean Reef Club
www.oceanreef.com Key Largo, FL 500 to 999 Employees

They work you hard, pay you moderately but the perks are amazing

Member Billing Agent (Former Employee)

I worked at Ocean Reef Club

ProsGreat opportunity to do side jobs and under the table babysitting, house sitting, pet sitting.
Employee Pool
Cafeteria
Volleyball
Employee Recognition Programs
Beautiful Multi-million dollar views

ConsThe Club members treat you terrible. They are filthy rich and snotty and they think that they pay their membership dues so that they can treat the help like second class citizens.
Most paychecks go back to the club in laundry fees, high rent and lack of discounts in on-property retailers such as groceries

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement did a great job of accommodating me and my schedule but they have to get out of the mentality that the things that they offer to us are a favor and not something that we have earned by being loyal and hardworking.

Its was intense, fast paced and profitable

Waiter (Former Employee)
Key Largo, FL

I worked at Ocean Reef Club

Pros: Gorgeous place to work. The housing provided is very affordable. Great… Cons: Flexibility to work weekends and holidays. Very secluded which means that you have to drive at least 40… Advice to Senior Management: Overall the upper management makes a great job trying to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Discrimination, Inequality in treatment, horrible paychecks

Cook (Former Employee)
Key Largo, FL

I worked at Ocean Reef Club

Pros: Florida is a beautiful place, the housing is fairly affordable… Cons: A lot of discrimination towards employers, a lot of haressment, the members of that club are disrespectful but managers can't do anything - the members… Advice to Senior Management: Punish people that discriminate! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Ocean Reef Club.

Worked for Ocean Reef Club? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ocean Reef Club reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ocean Reef Club CEO Jack Duncan. All reviews posted anonymously by Ocean Reef Club employees.