www.oceanspray.com
  www.oceanspray.com
There are newer employer reviews for Ocean Spray

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tomah, WI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tomah, WI

I have been working at Ocean Spray full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The compensation is good and the vacation benefits are really good. Personal growth in the company seems to be on the rise. I have felt that I would never get the chance to advance with the company until of late. In the last 6 months they have really grown in this area.

Cons

I feel that communication has some room for improvement. I feel like some times things are kept from us until last minute and then everyone is up in arms.

Listen to your employees.

44 Other Employee Reviews for Ocean Spray (View Most Recent)

Conservative Culture

I worked at Ocean Spray full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

some good people who want to do a great job

Cons

silo'd departments, tactical (poor) middle management, task-oriented risk adverse workers, upper management who are sub-par in leading and make decisions based on opinion, not fact.

Weed out Sr Mgrs and Directors who can not develop organizations or lead people. Encourage (reward) workers for taking risks to improve the business. Accept failure a part of business and highlight it to learn from mistakes. Drive to single ownership of teams for clear accountability.

Tough times ahead.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lakeville, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lakeville, MA

I worked at Ocean Spray full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Benefits are good. For the most part, employees are hard working and want the company to succeed. Pay and bonus structure is good.

Cons

Time for a change in management. Doing the same thing over and over is not a recipe for success. Senior leadership needs to be held responsible for recent failures. Time to right the ship before the water gets too deep. How about Innovation? Has a long and sordid rate of failure for almost all new products in the last five years. Failure after failure. How long can that really continue without serious repercussions?

Listen to the employees. Most are dedicated and want to do a good job. Put your egos aside as they are truly hurting the ability of the company to get out of this rut.

There are newer employer reviews for Ocean Spray