Ocean Spray

www.oceanspray.com

A great company of dedicated people who really pull together to get the job done on time and on cost.

(Former Employee)

ProsThe people, the culture of getting it done together, the way they make everything work. What a beautiful work environment, nothing like it I have ever seen. They are really an amazing group, and a nice and very effective group of dedicated professionals.

Feel very very luck if you have the opportunity to work at Ocean Spray. Certain areas have excellent engagement throughout their departments, and outstanding performance and morale - others less so, although they are working on this aspect of the organizational structure. Major focus on diversity throughout the company, work life balance and communication.

You can make a difference at Ocean Spray, but you will have to be loaded with energy, positive behavior, and dedication to make the team win together. They do not accept finger pointing or negative attacks, but rather expect to learn and improve - they retain a large number of employees for decades. They demand a can do and get it done attitude across the board.

A brand name you can be very proud of, built by grower owners, and hard working professionals with a great deal of pride.

ConsA tough business model considering the ever present demands of being a cooperative - promising a profit level to grower owners and having to meet the profit marks, in spite of marketplace changes in sales, materials, energy, etc.

Ocean Spray

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Tomah, WI

I have been working at Ocean Spray full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The compensation is good and the vacation benefits are really good. Personal growth in the company seems to be on the rise. I have felt… Cons: I feel that communication has some room for improvement. I feel like some times… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Conservative Culture

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Ocean Spray full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: some good people who want to do a great job Cons: silo'd departments, tactical (poor) middle management, task-oriented risk adverse workers, upper management… Advice to Senior Management: Weed out Sr Mgrs and Directors who can not develop organizations or lead people. Encourage (reward) workers for taking risks to improve the business.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Ocean Spray.

Worked for Ocean Spray? Contribute to the Community!