www.oceanspray.com
  www.oceanspray.com
There are newer employer reviews for Ocean Spray

Very good performance. Manage for results. Good company if a minority or young especially.

Former Employee - R&D in Lakeville, MA
Former Employee - R&D in Lakeville, MA

I worked at Ocean Spray

Pros

Lot of variety and decision making given. No shortage of work. Growing business and successful year on year as long as crop value is high.

Cons

Change underway. Lot of transitions. May have many new leaders or managers.

Maintain growth and yields. Protect assets and base businesses. Find and invest in true innovative products and markets and not just short term needs.

45 Other Employee Reviews for Ocean Spray (View Most Recent)

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lakeville, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lakeville, MA

I worked at Ocean Spray

Pros

Great work-life balance and very genuine friendly co-workers.

Cons

very heirarchical and old school. Promotions come on a time-table, not based on performance. Compensation is a bit low, despite being in Lakeville MA Ocean Spray should recognize that it still has to compete for talent from Boston where salaries are 10-15% higher for similar roles.

develop talent and push the organization to become faster. This is in progress, but could be stepped up. The senior leadership team is doing a great job but should spend more time communicating with employees, getting to know people. That's the best part about OS, the fact that people know one another and are interested in other's well-being. That sentiment doesn't pass between senior management and the rank and file though.

Ocean Spray Rocks!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lakeville, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lakeville, MA

I have been working at Ocean Spray

Pros

The people who work there are great. The salary and benefits are also very good. The overall company is employee orientated and a good place to work. Management has done a great job of improving the business. I love the setting of the building, right on a pond and cranberry bog, it is beautiful there. We have half day Friday's in the summer which really makes life more enjoyable.

Cons

I do hate the new dress code. Every morning I swear up and down, trying to figure out what the heck to wear, although I like that we can wear jeans on Friday. I think they could do better at promoting flex hours, only a few people actually get to use that benefit, even though they say it exists.

Your doing a great job overall, but try to improve on the flex time arrangement. Also I think the dress code could be relaxed a little, even though it was just implementated, I HATE IT!

There are newer employer reviews for Ocean Spray