Ocean Tomo

Very good company

Associate (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at Ocean Tomo

ProsExcellent company to learn and grow with. My coworkers are great, probably the best anywhere. I have made many friends here at all levels of the company. We work on both "tried and true" things and cutting-edge ideas. Overall, a great place.

ConsMost benefits are good (health plan and vacation are great), but the company does not match 401k contributions. I thought everyone did that.

Advice to Senior ManagementA week ago I would have said to do something fun for the summer, and then on Friday they announced that we would have a free ice cream cart in the office every Friday this summer. So someone is thinking ahead!

Very good place to work, learn, and make friends.

Associate (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

I worked at Ocean Tomo

Pros: Great culture and people. Less like an impersonal business and more like a family working together. They constantly provided me opportunities. I… Cons: They do not match 401k contributions and dental plan is below average. Other than that, things were great for a long time. Unfortunately,… Advice to Senior Management: I think the best advice I could give would be to tighten recruiting standards so no more… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Director at Ocean Tomo

Director (Current Employee)

I have been working at Ocean Tomo

Pros: The company has several nice, intelligent, hard-working employees. Work product… Cons: The hours can be demanding, as some projects can require late nights and weekends. The company has a very… Advice to Senior Management: None. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Ocean Tomo.

Worked for Ocean Tomo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ocean Tomo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ocean Tomo CEO Andrew W. Carter. All reviews posted anonymously by Ocean Tomo employees.