Oceaneering International

www.oceaneering.com

Great work environment for technically minded

Engineer III (Project Engineer) (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsFantastic work environment for self-motivated technical people. The Oceaneering culture is condusive to those that are self motivated and driven. There are lots of opportunities for the ambitious.

ConsThe same culture that works for self-motivated individuals does not work as well for those that are not used to blazing their own trail. Be prepared to do the work to learn the culture, the technology, and the industry when you join.

Advice to Senior ManagementTraining has always been Oceaneering's weakness. This is improving somewhat, but most new employees still seem "lost" for the first few months.

Family and friends but not fund friendly

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Houma, LA

I have been working at Oceaneering International

Pros: The people and the atmosphere Cons: Lack of pay, lack of promotion Advice to Senior Management: Need mgrs trained to manage Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great experience from a great teaching company that gives great experiences.

Tool Deisigner (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at Oceaneering International

Pros: I was able to move from Tooling Technician to Tooling designer quickly when I showed interest. I was mentored by a patient and very… Cons: When needed you have to work long hours, I see this from all positions. It is not really common, but coming into a deadline,… Advice to Senior Management: Great open door policy, very receptive to new ideas and feedback. Try to take… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Oceaneering International.

Worked for Oceaneering International? Contribute to the Community!