There are newer employer reviews for Oceaneering International

Difficult to connect with managers

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I worked at Oceaneering International full-time

Pros

Great compensation. I received a salary that was more than I expected. Benefits were also good. The contracts Oceaneering gets are pretty exciting.

Cons

I was not assigned enough work, and the work I was assigned was not challenging enough. Most of it did not require a college degree at all. I was not successful at working on the projects I wanted to work on.

Accommodate your most talented young people, or they may leave your organization.

88 Other Employee Reviews for Oceaneering International (View Most Recent)

Great company to work for, good benefits and a variety of skills with the ability for job advancement

Current Employee - Payroll Administrator/Purchasing Clerk  in  Morgan City, LA
    Current Employee - Payroll Administrator/Purchasing Clerk in Morgan City, LA

I have been working at Oceaneering International full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Good benefits
    Job Advancement
    Variety of Skills
    Training Included
    Matches stock investments 100% after five years

Cons

If you are use to a small company, this company is not for you. Oceaneering is a big corporation with thousands of employees. Can make a person feel like just an employee instead of part of the family

I am satisfied to an extent

Current Employee - Tooling Tech  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Tooling Tech in Houston, TX

I have been working at Oceaneering International full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good work ethics, friendly environment

Cons

salary per hour not good for the techs that can work good with both hands and brain

should pay the techs that have hands on experience more than the techs that came from school. Its insulting to an good tech to see a another one that came right out of school makes more and cant even turn a wrench.

There are newer employer reviews for Oceaneering International

Worked for Oceaneering International? Contribute to the Community!