There are newer employer reviews for Oceaneering International

Difficult to connect with managers

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I worked at Oceaneering International full-time

Pros

Great compensation. I received a salary that was more than I expected. Benefits were also good. The contracts Oceaneering gets are pretty exciting.

Cons

I was not assigned enough work, and the work I was assigned was not challenging enough. Most of it did not require a college degree at all. I was not successful at working on the projects I wanted to work on.

Accommodate your most talented young people, or they may leave your organization.

reviews filtered by

Great company to work for, good benefits and a variety of skills with the ability for job advancement

Current Employee - Payroll Administrator/Purchasing Clerk in Morgan City, LA
    Current Employee - Payroll Administrator/Purchasing Clerk in Morgan City, LA

I have been working at Oceaneering International full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Good benefits
    Job Advancement
    Variety of Skills
    Training Included
    Matches stock investments 100% after five years

Cons

If you are use to a small company, this company is not for you. Oceaneering is a big corporation with thousands of employees. Can make a person feel like just an employee instead of part of the family

Creativity Lab

Current Employee - Project Manager in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Oceaneering International full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This is a place where new ideas are welcome and implementation of them is in your hands. Access to different training expedite professional develop for those seeking to learn.

Cons

It will take a couple years to build confidence and trust from your peers. It's not tolerant to risk what may keep aggressive projects out of plan.

Develop a way to evaluate projects with higher risk managing it to acceptable level.

There are newer employer reviews for Oceaneering International