Oceaneering International

www.oceaneering.com

Great experience from a great teaching company that gives great experiences.

Tool Deisigner (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsI was able to move from Tooling Technician to Tooling designer quickly when I showed interest. I was mentored by a patient and very creative and experienced boss. Benefits are from what I can tell comparable to the best benefits I can get. Great environment and safety is clearly a number one priority that makes me feel great about going to work with what are sometimes otherwaise dangerous conditions.

ConsWhen needed you have to work long hours, I see this from all positions. It is not really common, but coming into a deadline, or if there is an "emergency" in the Gulf you might find yourself working long hours to help out. Great for hourly employees like myself that wanted to earn more money, but I feel they shorted the salaried employees a bit with this.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat open door policy, very receptive to new ideas and feedback. Try to take your teams to lunch more often, thats always a very welcome gesture that strengthens moral.

Extraordinary mid-sized oil & gas services company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at Oceaneering International

Pros: diversity of work; best in business Cons: high stress; long hours sometimes Advice to Senior Management: invest more in tools and training to improve efficiencies Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A long and satisfying career

Manager (Current Employee) Morgan City, LA

I have been working at Oceaneering International

Pros: Very family oriented, Very supporting of local charities and events, Opportunities for advancement are limitless if you apply yourself, Oceaneering is a… Cons: Being a problem solving company forces the company to be… Advice to Senior Management: Accountability should not stop at the working level. Accountability should… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Oceaneering International.

Worked for Oceaneering International? Contribute to the Community!