Oceaneering International

www.oceaneering.com
  www.oceaneering.com
There are newer employer reviews for Oceaneering International

Great experience from a great teaching company that gives great experiences.

Current Employee - Tool Deisigner in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Tool Deisigner in Houston, TX

I have been working at Oceaneering International

Pros

I was able to move from Tooling Technician to Tooling designer quickly when I showed interest. I was mentored by a patient and very creative and experienced boss. Benefits are from what I can tell comparable to the best benefits I can get. Great environment and safety is clearly a number one priority that makes me feel great about going to work with what are sometimes otherwaise dangerous conditions.

Cons

When needed you have to work long hours, I see this from all positions. It is not really common, but coming into a deadline, or if there is an "emergency" in the Gulf you might find yourself working long hours to help out. Great for hourly employees like myself that wanted to earn more money, but I feel they shorted the salaried employees a bit with this.

Great open door policy, very receptive to new ideas and feedback. Try to take your teams to lunch more often, thats always a very welcome gesture that strengthens moral.

95 Other Employee Reviews for Oceaneering International (View Most Recent)

Extraordinary mid-sized oil & gas services company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at Oceaneering International

Pros

diversity of work; best in business

Cons

high stress; long hours sometimes

invest more in tools and training to improve efficiencies

A long and satisfying career

Current Employee - Manager in Morgan City, LA
    Current Employee - Manager in Morgan City, LA

I have been working at Oceaneering International

Pros

Very family oriented, Very supporting of local charities and events, Opportunities for advancement are limitless if you apply yourself, Oceaneering is a career oriented company with long term employees, Fantastic benefits and 401k , Various bonus programs, Great people to work with, Fantastic Safety culture

Cons

Being a problem solving company forces the company to be reactionary in a lot of areas, Accountability is not enforced equally

Accountability should not stop at the working level. Accountability should be utilized all the way to upper management. Great job!

There are newer employer reviews for Oceaneering International