There are newer employer reviews for Ocwen Financial

I never thought I would write a review about a title company, but my experience with my clients was awesome.

Current Employee - Associate in Bangalore (India)
Current Employee - Associate in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Ocwen Financial full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Employees tend to stay in one organization for better growth and learning.There are many other reasons for employees to stay back in a single company for a long period of time, that for me will be comfort, easy process, good relationship with co-workers and many more

Cons

NO JOB GUARANTEE, Only because of this reason employees are disturbed at work place and finally in home

Advice to Management

Motivate your employees, give enough salary which will makes them to contribute maximum to the company with minimum duration. A good performer should be always appreciated and promoted.,

Other Employee Reviews for Ocwen Financial

1. Excellent job Opportunities

Former Employee - Team Leader in Bangalore (India)
    Former Employee - Team Leader in Bangalore (India)

I worked at Ocwen Financial full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The role was very challenging and kept me on my toes all the time.Lot of support and opportunities given to learn and work on things.Good performance commission paid every month.

Cons

Work hours changing every month .Attrition is high.

Advice to Management

Growth opportunities should be more.The promotion opportunities should be increased and help the executives to develop to take the next role.

A mix of good and bad times

I worked at Ocwen Financial full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The best thing about working here was the good amount of exposure we get to different markets and responsibilities. The training is also very comprehensive and effective. You can get to learn a lot about the companies business....

Cons

Most often we do not get the credit for the good work done. Not sufficient benefits and no good facilities at work place. Also the appraisals are never done on time.

Advice to Management

Need to talk to employees more often to understand the problems and seriously put an effort to resolve them...