Ocwen Financial

www.ocwen.com

This place is like working in a circus!!!!

Contract Management Coordinator (Current Employee) West Palm Beach, FL

ProsNo limit on overtime-they pay double time

Decent Benefits

PTO-Vacation and Sick Time All in One Bank-Can Use as Needed.

Convenient Location

ConsExtremely High Turnover-management wants employees to work every Saturday because people leave faster that they can replace them. No Joke-this place has higher turnover than McDonalds or Taco Bell.

Very Poor Training

Incompitent and Rude Management--management has no clue how to do their jobs or what their employees do, they are just ready to make demands and act very rude and demanding on the employees. Very Rude People in Management.

**This place is like working in a "Sweat Shop".

Health Hazard-Mold Growing in the Walls and employees are constantly sick. ***They have been reported to OSHA several times****

Unsanitary restrooms.

Managment in the Company Uses Profanity on a Regular Basis While Addressing Employees and Verbally Abuses Them in Front of Other Managers and Employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a clue-train your management so they can train the employees!!!

Comany was influx people not knowing how to run the organizaion

Fraud Investigator (Former Employee) Irving, TX

I worked at Ocwen Financial

Pros: Close to home gave me freedom to build a skill Cons: Experience level of management and workers marginal to say the… Advice to Senior Management: Learn your jobs, if you do not know your job how can you hire… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

As long as you can lead and show your continued overall value you have no problem staying employed.

IT Manager (Current Employee) West Palm Beach, FL

I have been working at Ocwen Financial

Pros: Innovative and Cutting Edge Technology Cons: Global market competition leading to more offshoring. Advice to Senior Management: Always have a backup plan. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Ocwen Financial.

Worked for Ocwen Financial? Contribute to the Community!