Ocwen Financial
www.ocwen.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

awesome!!!

Customer Care Coordinator (Former Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I worked at Ocwen Financial full-time for less than a year

ProsThe pro s of the company i that you can make lot of money as they deal with US mortgage and hence lot of incentives come in. they do ve recreational activities and its fun on the floor as well.

ConsThe con s of this organization is job security. from what i ve heard in recent times, the company has been throwing out people for simple reasons. hence u will ve 2 be a performer and shud abide by the rules of the organizatin!!

Advice to Senior ManagementThe verification process of documents should be done before the employee joins te organization so that he/she is not thrown out after they join.

Was once the garden of Eden

Senior Analyst (Former Employee)
Bangaon, West Bengal (India)

I worked at Ocwen Financial full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Had brilliant people from IIT and IIM so one… Cons: Became a playground for ego wars and politics No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Stay @ Ocwen

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Ocwen Financial

Pros: Comfortable company to work for. Gives exposure. Cons: Not so good work life balance. Advice to Senior Management: Must to work on fair HR policies. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Ocwen Financial.

Worked for Ocwen Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ocwen Financial reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ocwen Financial CEO Ronald M. Faris. All reviews posted anonymously by Ocwen Financial employees.